CCE as strong partner for your SME
Cloud in small & medium enterprises
The use of cloud solutions in SMEs have become indispensable in the digital age. More and more companies are reaping the benefits of a cloud application by transforming their operations through the migration of their own digital assets. Through this transformation, you can realize goals such as reducing costs, improving your operational stability, increasing business agility and creating a foundation for innovation.
Why digitize and why now?
By individually adapting the concept of the cloud environment to your company, you gain digital competence by technically supporting work processes. For example, topics such as the digitalization of office processes, digitalization of marketing and sales, digitalization of workflows or digitalization of the archive can be listed here. Create space for your core business and gain flexibility by using the possibilities of digitization to optimize your daily business.
Increasing digitization is omnipresent and a realignment of existing infrastructures is therefore inevitable. A successful digital transformation is enormously important for long-term competitiveness and the associated business success.
The digital transformation in SMEs offers you many opportunities to develop and grow your business model digitally. As a strong partner with the necessary expertise, we advise and accompany you on your way to the cloud so that you can benefit from a range of advantages.
- Reduction of operating costs
- higher IT & employee productivity
- fewer monthly security incidents
Reduce your costs
By modernizing legacy infrastructures with more efficient AWS solutions, you are able to reduce your operational costs. You also benefit from the Pay-Per-Use billing model, where you only pay for what you actually use.
Increase agility and employee productivity
The flexible AWS architecture increases business agility. Automation enables employees to accelerate innovation and spend more time on critical workflows.
Increase safety and operational stability
By migrating and modernizing with CCE and AWS, they increase security by providing you with encryption methods and policy-based controls. In addition, AWS increases stability and provides true high availability with virtually unlimited failover capacity.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Not finding the answer you're looking for? Contact our customer support team.Contact
- How can my company get started using cloud services the right way?
- There is no such thing as a universal cloud solution. Every company has individual requirements for which an optimal cloud strategy must be determined. We support you in answering these questions in a non-binding initial meeting and work with you to develop the right cloud strategy based on our experience and in-depth know-how.
- How long does it take to implement a cloud solution?
- The required resources can theoretically be made available with a few clicks. Nevertheless, a project can also take several months, which can vary depending on the size/scope of the project and the required integrations.
- How much does the cloud cost as a platform?
- The cost of the solution and implementation depends on several factors, including the following: Quantity and complexity of interfaces, effort and complexity of customization resulting from the customer's specific requirements. Operation in the cloud is charged on demand and individually, according to the resources you use.