Serverless - Modern application development
Development and realization of cloud applications without having to worry about servers.
AWS and CCE provide you with the platform and resources to build and run applications that do not require server management. Serverless computing enables enterprises to build and run applications and services without having to provision or manage servers.
Contact one of our experts for your free initial consultation!
What are serverless applications?
Whether you're building an API or a backend for real-time data processing, serverless computing lets you build and run applications without thinking about servers. There is no need to provision, scale, or manage servers. Fully managed services such as AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, AWS Step Functions, and Amazon API Gateway can be used together to create virtually any application or backend with built-in high availability and automatic scaling.
31%average cost savings in IT infrastructure
62%more efficient IT infrastructure management
Benefits of modern application development
Faster to market
By speeding up the build and release cycle and offloading operational overhead, developers can quickly build new features. Automated test and release processes reduce error rates, so products are market-ready faster.
With a modular architecture, changes to any individual application component can be made quickly, and with a lower risk to the whole application, so teams can experiment with new ideas more often.
By automating test procedures, and monitoring at every stage of the development lifecycle, modern applications are reliable at deployment. Any issues can be evaluated and addressed in real time.
With a pay-for-value pricing model, modern applications reduce the cost of over-provisioning or paying for idle resources. By offloading infrastructure management, maintenance costs are also lower.
Serverless - Cloud Computing
Focus on innovation, not on running servers
We provide enterprises with the foundation to develop and run serverless applications in the AWS Cloud. By using the AWS serverless platform, organizations can eliminate the time and cost associated with deploying and managing servers, including patching and configuration, managing databases, installing security updates, scaling, and more. This enables organizations to improve operational efficiency, refocus technical resources on product innovation, and speed time to market.
Web apps can be used barrier-free in almost any browser on any end device. Web apps are applications that are provided via the cloud and can be accessed in the browser of any end device.
Mobile backends allows you to outsource web or mobile app. You can customize them according to your needs. You can navigate through the backend by zooming and swiping. This gives you the possibility to perform simple activities on the tablet or smartphone
Iot backend functions include storage and processing of sensor & log data, networking and communication of IoT devices, pre-built microservices for core functionalities that interface with enablement services, such as machine-learning-as-a-service and analytics.
Data processing refers to the organized handling of data sets and the goal of gaining information about these data sets.
Chatterbots are text-based dialog systems that enable communication with a technical system.
IT automation is the use of instructions to create a repetitive process that replaces the manual work of an IT professional in data centers and cloud deployments.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Not finding the answer you're looking for? Contact our customer support team.Contact
- How does serverless reduce costs?
- If you are using on-premise servers or EC2 instances, you are probably not using 100% of the compute capacity at any given time. Many customers use only 10-20% of the available capacity in their EC2 fleet at any given time. This average is also impacted by high availability and disaster recovery requirements, which typically result in unused servers waiting for traffic from failovers. In the on-demand AWS Lambda compute model, you pay per request and by duration. In addition, serverless architectures can reduce total cost of ownership because many of the networking, security, and DevOps management tasks are included in the cost of service.
- What makes a service or application serverless?
- AWS has built the concept of serverless on the following principles: no server management, pay-for-value services, continuous scaling, and built-in fault tolerance. When implementing a serverless service or building a serverless architecture, these ideals are fundamental to the serverless strategy.
- What is a serverless-first strategy?
- A serverless-first strategy is the organizational commitment to prioritizing the principles of serverless in your applications, operations, and development cycles. A serverless developer or serverless-first organization works primarily with these principles, but knows that this does not work for every workload. Non-serverless technologies are incorporated as a supporting architecture when needed.
- How can I maintain the required security posture?
- AWS has a shared security model where AWS is responsible for cloud security and customers are responsible for cloud security. With Serverless, we manage many additional layers of infrastructure with AWS, including operating systems and networks.