Cloud Migration with CCE
Your individual path to the cloud.
Off into the cloud!
Ensure a fast implementation of your cloud solution with us as your cloud partner! Our service as Cloud Consulting is to migrate your applications to the AWS Cloud with the necessary expertise in a cost-focused, fast and secure way.
CLOUD - MIGRATION
Cloud Migration at its best!
Mit Cloud-Migration ist der Prozess der Verlagerung digitaler Geschäftsanwendungen in die Cloud gemeint. So ähnelt die Cloud-Migration in gewisser Hinsicht einem physischen Umzug, nur dass es hier um den Umzug von Daten, Anwendungen und IT-Prozessen von einem Rechenzentrum in ein anderes Rechenzentrum, anstatt um das Verlagern physischer Gegenstände. Meist wird mit Cloud-Migration die Verlagerung einer On-Premise Infrastruktur in die Cloud beschrieben, bei dem daten vom Hauseigenen Serverraum in das des Rechenzentrums des Cloud-Anbieters verschoben werden. Der Begriff kann jedoch auch für eine Migration von einer Cloud in eine andere Cloud stehen. Genau wie bei einem Umzug erfordert die Cloud-Migration Planung und Know-how um im Nachhinein von Vorteilen wie Kosteneinsparungen und größerer Flexibilität zu profitieren.
Cloud migration made easy!
When migrating existing systems, the goal is to convert them to the new environment with minimal downtime. For this we use the following methods
Lift & Shift
- Virtual machines (VMs) or even hardware-based servers are exported from the existing infrastructure using suitable tools, such as the AWS Import / Export service, and rolled out to virtual machines (EC2 instances) in the cloud.
- During migration, optimization takes place with regard to the infrastructure (e.g. number of virtual CPUs in a VM or update to a newer operating system version). If necessary, minor adjustments to the software are required or a new installation must be carried out in the target platform.
- Refactoring is the partial replacement of existing components, in which certain use cases of the application are replaced by cloud services. In the case of rearchitecting, or replacement, the aim is a complete redevelopment of the application with cloud-native services.
This is what our service looks like!
1. DefinitionDefinition of your IT applications and customization of a cloud model.
2. PlanningConceptual design of your cloud solution, including timeline & go-live date.
3. ImplementationPerform cloud migration without interrupting or disrupting your daily business operations.
4. Management24/7 monitoring and management to keep your applications stable & secure in the cloud.
Learn more about the benefits of the cloud!
How small and medium-sized enterprises benefit from Gaia-X
Gaia-X compensates for SME weaknesses - and promotes innovation. The concept of Gaia-X is designed to reconcile innovation and data security. To achieve this, various decentralised infrastructures are to be networked via nodes to create an interoperable infrastructure in which data and applications can be easily ported.
Ready for the cloud?Contact us today!
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Not finding the answer you're looking for? Contact our customer support team.Contact
- How can my company get started using cloud services the right way?
- There is no such thing as a universal cloud solution. Every company has individual requirements for which an optimal cloud strategy must be determined. We support you in answering these questions in a non-binding initial meeting and work with you to develop the right cloud strategy based on our experience and in-depth know-how.
- How long does it take to implement a cloud solution?
- The required resources can theoretically be made available with a few clicks. Nevertheless, a project can also take several months, which can vary depending on the size/scope of the project and the required integrations.
- How secure is my data in the cloud?
- The cloud enhances security - The core infrastructure meets the security requirements of, for example, government institutions, global banks and other organizations for which security is of the utmost importance. Thus, today, modern cloud services, classNameic on-premise solutions are superior in almost every way.
- How much does the cloud cost as a platform?
- The cost of the solution and implementation depends on several factors, including the following: Quantity and complexity of interfaces, effort and complexity of customization resulting from the customer's specific requirements. Operation in the cloud is charged on demand and individually, according to the resources you use.