CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE GmbH is aware of the trust you place in us. For this reason, we would like to inform you comprehensively about our handling of your personal data. In particular, we would like to inform you which data is collected by us during your visit and / or use of our online presence and our online services and to which use this data is subjected in detail. If we have received personal data from you by other means (e.g. by e-mail or unsolicited application), the following data protection declaration also applies. We use various techniques on our website to improve user-friendliness, effectiveness and security. In this context, data may be collected by us or by third parties we use and commission (technical service providers).
Since our web offer and the underlying technologies are subject to constant further development, changes in the data protection declaration may also become necessary. Any future changes will be announced on this website.
1. Privacy protection
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We process personal data in accordance with the data protection regulations of the country in which CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE GmbH, as the entity responsible for data processing, has its registered office.
In order to ensure comprehensive protection of your personal data, we comply with the relevant legal provisions of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG), the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), as well as all relevant data protection authorizations.
We, CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE GmbH, represented by the Managing Director Tobias Schümann, Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt (Tel.: +49 (0) 6151 / 493090), as the provider of this online presence, are on the one hand the responsible party / responsible person in the sense of § 3 para. 7 BDSG / Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO, and on the other hand also service providers in the sense of §§ 12 ff. in conjunction with. § 2 No. 1 TMG.
4. Collection of personal data for informational use
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or send us any other information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
1. Date and time of the request
2. Duration of your visit
3. Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
4. Content of the request (concrete page)
5. Access status / http status code
6. Website & provider from which the request comes
8. Operating system
9. Language and version of the browser software
Data related to the end device is stored by us, among other things, to compile usage statistics or for purposes of identifying and tracking unauthorized attempts to access our web servers. We create profiles about the use of our websites exclusively anonymously and only for the purpose of improving user guidance and optimizing our offers and services. No personal behavior profiles are created or processed from the aforementioned information.
5. Collection of personal data when using functions of our website, e.g. freelancer profile
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer you various services that you can use if you are interested. This usually requires you to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service.
2. Personal data, such as your e-mail address or postal address, is only stored if you provide it to us voluntarily, e.g. as part of a registration, a survey, an application or for the purpose of executing a contract (direct collection principle).
3. If you use our expert portal, we store your data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
4. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using SSL technology.
5. In addition, we use the data provided directly by you mainly for the following areas:
6. If you use our services for business purposes, e.g. for the acquisition of new projects, the provision of personal data is mandatory. Without this data, a comparison with the requirements profile of our customers and thus an introduction to the customer is unfortunately not possible.
6. Disclosure to third parties
1. To facilitate these purposes, we may share your information with third parties who are involved for the purposes of order processing and inquiry handling. In doing so, we may make your information available to third parties who assist us in providing you with our services. Examples of this would be third parties who are used to manage our web servers, as well as to analyze data, and may become aware of your information in the process.
2. Insofar as you provide us with personal data for the purpose of any future cooperation and/or contact, we are entitled to pass this data on to companies affiliated with us.
3. In addition, we forward your data anonymously to potential customers if you express interest in a project and your qualification profile matches the customer's requirement profile.
4. In all other cases, we will disclose your personal data to third parties if we are obliged to do so by mandatory legal provisions, if you determine this yourself, if you have consented to the disclosure or if the data has been anonymized or pseudonymized beforehand.
5. There will be no transfer of personal data to third parties located in a third country without your consent.
7. Order data processing
We are entitled to commission third-party providers with the systemic processing of personal data. In this case, the processing is carried out exclusively on our instructions and only for the stated purposes in compliance with the requirements of data protection law.
8. Legal grounds
The processing of personal data is based in particular on §§ 4, 28 et seq. BDSG, Art. 6 DS-GVO and §§ 11, 13 TMG.
By using our website and / or transmitting your personal data via other means (e.g. by e-mail), you consent to the described storage and use of your data. By entering your personal data, you declare your consent to the described processing of the data and its use, including its disclosure to third parties. Insofar as you provide us with personal data from third parties (e.g. your employees), it is your responsibility to ensure that the persons concerned have declared their consent to the forwarding and processing of the personal data.
11. Duration of data storage
The duration of the storage of your personal data depends on the level of collaboration.
As far as you only visit our homepage, no personal data of you are stored.
If you provide us with application documents for a permanent position at CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE GmbH, your personal data will be stored for processing and deleted after 6 months, unless there is another legal basis for storing your personal data.
If you are interested in future projects and for this reason provide us with personal data, e.g. in the form of a resume, we will store your data until you revoke it.
In the case of collaboration, the data will also be stored after the end of the collaboration, for the fulfillment of legal retention periods and disclosure obligations, as well as for collaboration in the context of future projects. If contact for future projects is not desired, please send us an email to the following email address email@example.com.
1. If you subscribe to our free newsletter, we will inform you regularly about current trends, market studies, surveys and projects.
2. For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after you have entered your e-mail address, we will send you a confirmation e-mail in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. By clicking on the confirmation link, your registration is completed. You will then receive our newsletter at the email address you provided until you unsubscribe. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the appropriate link or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Mandatory data for sending the newsletter are only your e-mail address, name and title.
13. Dispatch of information and advertising materials
If you request information and/or advertising materials, it is necessary for the postal dispatch that you provide us with further personal data. In addition to title, name and e-mail address (for the order confirmation), this also includes the address and the department to which we may send the requested information and / or advertising materials.
14. Data security
1. CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE takes conscientious precautions to protect your data managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
2. Our employees are obligated to maintain data secrecy and confidentiality in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act.
15. Technologies used
2. If you wish, you can generally suppress the storage of cookies via your web browser or decide whether you want them to be stored or not via a notice. However, the non-acceptance of cookies may result in some pages no longer being displayed correctly.
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or you close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept individual or all cookies.
You can learn more about how cookies work on the about cookies page.
17. Google Analytics
1. This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The storage of Google Analytics cookies is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
2. We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
4. You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the collection of your data during future visits to this website: opt_out.
6. We have concluded an order data processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
18. Google Maps
1. On this website we use the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and in an easy location of the places indicated by us on the website, in addition, we can show you interactive maps directly in the website and thus enable you to use the map function comfortably.
2. To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE has no influence on this data transmission. Furthermore, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
19. Google Web Fonts
To display our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (web_fonts) on this website. To avoid extended data transmission to Google, these libraries are only used locally. This means that the web fonts used are retrieved exclusively via the servers of CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE. CLOUD CONSULTING EUROPE has suppressed a connection to Google servers through data-saving default settings.
20. YouTube video embedding
1. We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on youtube and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
2. By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 4 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
21. Comments subscription / RSS feed
We offer you the option on our site to subscribe to subsequent comments on a post you are about to comment on. If you choose this option, you will receive a confirmation email verifying that you are indeed the owner of the email address provided. The decision to subscribe to such follow-up comments can be cancelled at any time. Details of this can be found in the confirmation e-mail. The data obtained in this way will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site also does not take place.
22. Use of social media buttons with "share link".
We use "share link" on our website. "Share link" replaces the usual share buttons of the social networks and thereby protects the surfing behavior "Share link" embeds these share buttons of the social networks on our website only as a graphic that contains a link to the corresponding social network. By clicking on the corresponding graphic, you will be redirected to the services of the respective network. The "share link" button only establishes direct contact between the social network and our visitors when the visitor actively clicks on the share button. Only then will your data be transmitted to the respective social network. If, on the other hand, the "share link" button is not clicked, no exchange takes place between you and the social networks.
We include the following social networks with "share link" on our website:
You can request information about the data stored about you at any time, as well as the purpose of data processing and the type of use. Within the scope of your legal right to information, blocking, deletion and correction of the data stored about you, we will gladly inform you. To do so, please send us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
24. Change or correction of your data
If you wish to correct or delete your personal data, please send us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. Data Protection Officer
Erich Zimmermann c/o ZiDa-Datenschutz GmbH, Waldhofer Str. 102, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany email@example.com
26. Right of appeal
In addition, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for us. The competent supervisory authority is the State Commissioner for Data Protection of Hesse.